Montana Commercial Electrician Services
Tyler Electric of Bozeman, Montana offers fully licensed, bonded and insured Commercial Electrical Services for Bozeman and the Gallatin Valley area. We are a locally owned and operated business that has made a name for itself by having the best trained technicians, the most accurate bids and outstanding customer service.
We have a well-deserved reputation for excellence and we continue to work hard for it every day!
Here's what our customers say
He was excellent to work with (Erik). A good communicator with good judgment.
Your crew did an excellent job completing the electrical to our new compressor. Thanks again for getting us on your schedule promptly.
Bryan Livergood , CTBS Engineering Supervisor
Tyler electric consistently sets the bar on every project and is an integral part of our team.
After building countless homes, condominiums, remodels and commercial projects over the past 25 years, Tyler electric is the only electrical contractor we use or would recommend to anyone. Their attention to detail and quality while working within budget constraints is without equal in southwest Montana.
There is nothing our clients can dream up that the team at Tyler electric cannot make happen.
Jeff Radick, Radick & Co
Thanks for your wonderful service. Your guys are the best, on time, personable and great technicians.
Barb & Tom Mack
“Thank you very much. I love working with your company!”
Rae English, Owner of Belgrade Professional Building
Thanks for your excellent work and help on this project, as I could not have done it without you and your sharp eye and expertise!!
Alice M. Meister, Director, Bozeman Public Library
Thanks a million for the awesome job! It's been a real treat working with you and your crew.
Ron Davis and his staff at Tyler Electric are wonderful to work with. They are very professional and knowledgeable so we feel comfortable sending them on any job.
Toby Zangenberg, Ambiance Lighting
Thank You Tyler Electric! James showed up promptly, worked hard and fast and did a great job, without a mess. I hope to use your services in the future.
First let me say what a nice job James has done for us…he is not only a great person but an asset to your company!
When we contacted Ron he was very quick to respond and to do all of the work we needed, I highly recommend Ron if you have any electrical needs.
Mike Ward, Adipose Boatworks
Thanks for solving the mystery and getting the lights working. Good job!
Thank you so much for your excellent service to complete the electrical work in a rushed and timely fashion. You did an excellent job under very difficult circumstances and I sincerely appreciate your efforts. The property closes Monday thanks to you!
Susan Byorth, Heart of Montana Realty
I wanted to let you know that Tex did an excellent job yesterday. He was very helpful, considerate and put in the extra effort. This did not go unnoticed and is greatly appreciated.
Bryan Livergood, Bacterin International, Inc.
I want to thank you for your excellent work. Because of you and your company, my clients are living in their dream house!
Erica Heinrich, Richards Land Co.
We noticed the nice job that Lyle did cleaning the lenses of the lights. Makes a big difference!
Retail spaces demand entirely different electrical solutions than many other projects. Because of their high-traffic nature and the requirement to produce an environment that is conducive to sales, there are many different considerations to take into account.
- Should lighting be bright or subdued? Are there areas that products are to be featured? Perhaps they need more focused lighting!
- During what hours will the business operate? Are walkways and parking spaces properly lit?
- Are there electrical areas that can be a convenience to customers and offer your business a competitive advantage?
- Can anti-theft systems and door chimes be integrated into the wiring so that they are less visually obtrusive?
Tyler Electric is experienced in helping architects, general contractors and store owners create compelling shopping experiences. Take a moment to review our project portfolio.
Electrical Services for Montana Retail Spaces
- Computer system network wiring
- Audio and speaker wiring
- Installation of anti-theft systems
- Energy Automation Systems
- Store signage lighting
- Parking lot lighting
Office & Professional Spaces
We spend enough time at work that we want to ensure that our office spaces are pleasant and efficient. Recent research shows that company owners can actually use lighting solutions to help keep employees motivated throughout the working day and improve their levels of concentration.
- What areas of the building require dedicated lighting and which could use presence detection and daylight detection?
- How should the building look at night? Should it be brightly lit or fade into the background?
Whether you’re undertaking a building renovation or building from the ground up, Tyler Electric can provide solutions to your Montana electrical needs
Electrical Services for Montana Professional Spaces
- Fluorescent and LED lighting
- Presence detection sensors
- Energy Automation Systems
- Office signage and parking lighting
- Emergency and safety lighting
- Alternative energy installation
- Backup power source solutions
- Generator installation and transfer switches
Manufacturing & Warehouse Buildings
Industrial spaces often require an entirely different skill set for electrical work than buildings designed to be primarily occupied by employees and tenants. Because of this larger-scale it’s important to consider many different factors related to your project. We’ve hightlighted a few here:
- How can a safe working environment be provided for your employees?
- What are the energy requirements of the different manufacturing processes of the building. Which will require dedicated circuits and independent metering?
- To what degree will qualified technicians need access to the electrical components of your systems?
- How will outages and other undesirable circumstances be avoided and handled? Are generators and transfer switches needed?
- What connections need to be made for equipment and other machinery?
Manufacturing and industrial spaces are generally governed by tight tolerances and each has a unique set of challenges related to it’s electrical systems. We would consider it an honor to begin the consultation process with you.
Electricial Services for Montana Industrial and Manufacturing
- Emergency and security lighting
- Fire Alarms/Safety Equipment Wiring
- High reach lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Generators and transfer switches
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Equipment/Machinery Electrical
- Dedicated Circuits
- Energy Automation Systems
Energy Efficient Electrical Systems
As the cost of energy continues to rise, many building owners are looking to energy conservation as a way to reduce costs. Tyler Electric has an applied knowledge of many of the different ways that buildings can reduce electrical waste, while improving efficiency and safety.
Electricial Services for Montana Energy Conservation
- Energy lighting retrofits
- LED integration
- Low-energy lighting
- Presence and daylight detection
- LEED Certified design principles
- Parking lot lighting
A safe power system is something that most of us take for granted. That’s because a safe system is one that is hidden behind the scenes and just works. However, the results of unsafe power issues can be devastating from a financial and liability standpoint.
Tyler Electric has an outstanding safety record and strives to ensure that each of the projects we undertake are performed in a thoroughly tested and code compliant manner.
Our Montana Electricians Are Experienced In:
- OSHA regulations
- Government and municipal rulings
- Power grid inconsistencies
- Safety concerns related to high-voltage lines